Tuesday, November 04, 2008

The Pretender

Well, Halloween was a blast. It's probably my favorite holiday. This was the first year I've gotten really excited about dressing up, and I went as Billy Idol. Not so easy when you have brown hair, wear glasses, and generally don't ever act or look like him. This weekend was one of playing dress up anyways, with many costumes.

Here's the aftermath. I put it next to a photo of myself in a suit which I also sported at one point in the weekend. This photo doesn't really do the costume justice however... :( I'm going to keep the costume in case the need arises once more.
comparison (Custom)

This guy had a great costume. I have no idea how he walked in those stilts so well.

death (Custom)

I wish I had more, but I've not been much of a shutterbug recently. Anyway, here's one that I'm very happy about. :-)
DSCF3711 (Custom)

No comments: