Sunday, February 26, 2006

Florida - Spring 2006

Well, Finally got some pictures from florida uploaded. Had a great time, but my alternator went out about 30 miles away from home. After being awake for over 24 hours and paddling 7 miles this made it a very, very long day. Finally ended up having it towed back to town after having my brother come down and try to help me get it back to town. One word to the wise... Never take Highway 41 through Kentucky. It is horribly marked and is one of the worst roads I've ever tried to follow. Anyways... on with the pics!

S4020224

S4020167

S4020309

S4020349

More can be seen by Clicking on one of the photos and following the links.

On another note, a cool little link I found was Retrievr, which allows you to draw something and it will try to find photos from Flickr which kinda match your drawing. Give it a shot!

No comments: