Sunday, August 14, 2005

Systm of a down

Cool little site out there for all you tech-heads called Systm. The owners of the site create how-to videos demonstrating various things in the computer and technology field. Systm is from the same people who brought us thebroken and you may have seen many of the people on the now non-existant TechTV. They use bittorrent for most of their file downloads as most of them are quite sizely videos. This is one of the few legitimate legal uses of torrents out there on the net. I'm sure there are several other sites that use it, but aside from linux iso's, this is one area which bittorrent was designed for.

Florida was great, but I think I got a bit too much sun. I basically spent 3 days on the beach. It rained every day, but only for a short amount each day, which was nice since it cooled the temps down quite a bit. I am sending my camera our for repair soon, and hopefully the warrantee will cover the expenses, but maybe someday, I'll post some photos.

No comments: