Thursday, September 04, 2008

Updates in general

Well, a lot has happened since the last post, which is why I haven't posted anything. The Eclipse finally died... :( Water pump seized, which destroyed the timing belt, which in turn trashed the valves. Now I have no compression at all on any of the 4 cylinders. In the mean time I've had to purchase another vehicle, this time a bit bigger. I went with a '06 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. 4.7l v8 with power everything and most importantly, a tow hitch. I even ended up towing the dead car with it!
Jeep

The Eclipse is now sitting in a garage with the engine just about ready to be removed. I'm attempting to rebuild it and get it back into running order. What a learning project that is! I'll try to post some pics when I get a chance.


And a completely random photo, and perhaps one of the most funny devices I have ever seen.
The Wacker

No comments: