Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Fire in the sky

I got out for the 4th of July weekend and snapped some shots of the fireworks. some of them turned out quite well :)

NV Fireworks (45)

NV Fireworks (48)

NV Fireworks (47)

NV Fireworks (43)

NV Fireworks (39)

And my personal favorite:
NV Fireworks (44)


I also had a chance to swap out the rear on the bike. It has been a while since I've done this but thanks to a chainsaw, a mitre box, windex, some elbow grease, and Youtube I eventually got it figured out.
Tire change (2)

Old vs new:
Tire change (1)

Installed and cleaned: Tire change (3)

Tire change

And back on the road again!
Moto riding (20)

Moto riding (22)

I've got new riding pants (Kevlar reinforced jeans) and a new pair of real street boots on the way. So look for updates after they arrive.

1 comment:

Torlok2002 said...

The chainsaw was to cut a 4x4 in order to place under the wheel to break the bead. See the linked video, as it will explain the process.