Thursday, March 15, 2007

On the Road again!

Well, finally got a nice day that I was actually off of work, and had some free time. Went on the first trip of the spring, and here are some photos.

Started out good, perfect weather. Had a friend tag along with his car and finally got some photos of me riding. Here's the gas station:
DSCF1021 (Large)

And here is a shot that turned out way too dark, but I like anyways:
DSCF1037 (Large)

Finally got to some curves:
DSCF1056 (Large)

And got to stretch the bikes legs a bit:
DSCF1055 (Large)

Until I started feeling comfortable again after the months of not riding:
DSCF1050 (Large)

And of course no trip is complete without rain:
DSCF1067 (Large)

And more rain! This was actually the hardest I've seen it rain recently, but gladly it passed and we had clear skies once again!
DSCF1068 (Large)

No comments: