Saturday, August 26, 2006

Google Calendar Revisited

Well, I have finally had some time to try out Google Calendar, and I must say that I'm quite impressed. Not only is it easy to use, but it seems to have much less problems than Outlook's Calendar. Putting this on my customized google start page combined with the agenda displayed, it has become quite useful. Not only does it offer 99% of the features I want, but I can access it from practically anywhere. It is also fast as can be, no long loading times. On a similar note, I have noticed that Google Maps seems to be functioning much more smoothly in the past few months.

If you have not had a chance, then I suggest you give it a shot.

On a different tangent, I am finally getting stuff moved in at the house and walls painted. I also got my Camera back from repair finally, and hopefully can post some pictures soon.

No comments: